This is a completely electronic and paperless system for medical record tracking and retention.
This system uses barcodes for easy check-in and out of medical records, storage of records and electronic transfer of records to end-users or other providers.
- Medical records are issued barcode upon receipt in your records department.
- All staff that would check out a record are issued a barcode for their staff badge.
- When records are checked out or in the staff presents the badge code and records are then automatically date and time stamped when the barcode is read.
- Easy daily tickler to show if any records are still out, including who took the record and when.
- Complete staff, unit, MD and other tracking.
- Records to be retired to storage may be either scanned and placed on our server or stored at a location of your choice. In either case a full retrievable record is made of the location and the following is available:
- Record Identifier
- Date Stored
- Date Due to be Destroyed
- Last Action Date of Record
- Type of Record
- You have the ability to grant viewing access to providers or other users electronically. User may view, print or store the record. Separate website is used for the remote users to request and view records.
- Substantial number of reports are built in to the system.
- This system takes your medical records management to state-of-art levels. Time to process is reduced significantly while security and control are enhanced.