The advent of so many new Electronic Healthcare Records (EHR) systems may be a sign of the times but before you start shelling out huge amounts of money for a product you may not fully understand we invite you to talk to TAS.
New healthcare IT rules and possible federal rebates have encouraged every software company in the USA to get on the band wagon and turn out something they call EHR software. The fact is that many, if not most, of these companies know little or nothing about what it takes to design software your staff will actually use. They may know even less about how to implement a program that will provide you with a true return on your investment. Once that rebate is gone you may be left with nothing to show except high maintenance costs and a product no one understands and your people refuse to use. TAS is different!
We have 21 years’ experience designing behavioral health software that people really use. Our client base has over 5,300 users and we actually know what you need to get your business done properly, quickly and at less cost. Our EHR software is just another example of placing careful thought and hard-earned behavioral health experience in front of everything else.
- Admission & Discharge with complete summaries and electronic signature for all required documents.
- Physician Admit Orders (onsite or remote nurse orders)
- Master Treatment Plans
- Psychosocial Evaluations
- Initial Treatment Plans
- Progress Notes
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Medication Management & Histories
- Physical Evaluations
- Compliance Audits
- Scheduling (patients and employees)
- Patient Data
- Employee Data
- Physician Progress Notes
- Interdisciplinary Notes
- History & Exams
- Visit Notes
Our EHR system was in use well before the current rush started. In fact, we were one of the first companies in Texas to design such a complete system. Over the years we have incorporated features that make the best use of modern technology but we never forget that real people have to use these systems. Some of our technology includes:
- Fully Internet Driven. Access the program from anywhere with good Internet connection.
- Secure Dedicated Servers that are redundant.
- Nightly full backups.
- Highest level of encryption.
- Electronic Signature throughout the system. Use signature capture devices or PIN cards.
- Ability to print any form if required.
- All reports are to-the-second in HTML and no report software need be learned or used.
- All reports are available in Excel, CSV or Presentation formats at the click of a button.
- Customized for your unique requirements.
Our EHR system is provided as the “backbone” or clinical portion of a full EHR. Other modules that would normally be added include E-Priscribing, Meaningful Use and various other parts which are available from other companies. It just makes great sense to get the best offering from each company (the things they do best) and build your system properly than to try to make one.
Please call or submit a request for demo.
* Denotes use of 3rd party providers or your existing service. Any cost will be part of TAS umbrella. Any program porting may involve additional fees.